Licensed Recruiting agents are authorized by the government to recruit personnel for foreign employment on behalf of overseas employers. These agents make direct contact and negotiate with overseas employers. These agents make direct contact and negotiate with overseas employers for procuring vacancies. The SCC Manpower (P) Ltd. is a licensed recruiting agency authorized by Ministry of Labor.
- The following duly authenticated/attested documents has to submitted for the recruiting procedures by the employer company:
- A copy of power of attorney duly authenticated/ attested/ issued by the foreign employer in favor of the recruiting agent to act on his behalf. (as per annex I)
- A copy of demand letter from the employer containing details of the vacancy demand.The demand should specify the type of worker required, nature and the number of workers, wages/ salary/, qualification, experience and other terms and conditions of services and benefits which the employer would like to offer. (as per annex II)
- Document granting permission from the competent authority for employment of workers in the country i.e. visa advice/ consular letter/ work permit should be sent.(sample as per annex III)
- A specimen copy of employment contract or service agreement mentioning wages offered and schedule of benefits including accommodation, food, medical facilities, leave etc. (sample as per annex IV)
- Recruitment permission:
- Immediately upon receipt of the application, the Department of Labor grants the permission on-being satisfied about the genuineness of the demand and the terms and conditions offered are in conformity with the Government regulations.
- Selection of candidates:
- On receipt of recruitment permission, the recruiting agent publishes an advertisement in the newspapers to collect application of interested and qualified persons. Application thus received/ collected are scrutinized for short listing as per the requirements of the employer. Particulars and details of short listed applicants are sent to the employer if advised or are kept for interview and final selection by the employer’s selection team.
- The employer or his representatives then carry out interview and final selection of candidates for which the recruiting agent provide all necessary assistance and logistics.
- Medical examination:
- Persons finally selected undergo medical examination in an authorized hospital or clinic. Only candidates found physically fit for foreign employment are eligible to sign employment contract.
- Departure formalities:
- Passports: The recruiting agent assists the selected candidates to get their passports as quickly as possible.
- Visa: The recruiting agent arranges the stamping of visas on the passports of the selected workers with the cooperation of the employer.
- Ticketing and emigration clearance: The employers are required to send P.T.A. for the selected candidates. The employer may remit necessary travelling expenses in favor of the recruiting agent to facilitate travelling of the selected candidates. The recruiting agent obtains necessary emigration clearance from the Department of Labor and completes all formalities for departure.
- Orientation before departure: The recruiting agent provides basic orientation to the selected workers before travelling abroad. During this orientation the workers are informed about their duties and responsibilities while abroad and a first hand information on work environment and the silent features of labor laws of the country of employment.
- Service Charges:
- The recruiting agent is allowed to charge a month’s salary as service charge for providing the above mentioned services.
SCC Manpower Company Pvt. Ltd.
Gopi Krishna Marga, Near Organic Garden Restaurant
GPO Box 8975 EPC 5219
Phone: 014545048, 014545148, 014520002, 014413889